ENTERTAINMENT

OMG! Did Yash Just Reveal The Release Date Of K.G.F Chapter 2?

K.G.F: Chapter 1 created quite a buzz when it was released back in 2018. Now, the fans are eagerly waiting for the release of the second movie in the series, K.G.F: Chapter 2.

It is being said that the release date of the much-awaited film will be announced soon. The sources said that people will get to know the release date only when the shoot is completed.

According to sources, superstar Yash, who plays the lead in the K.G.F series wanted the release to be announced only after the shoot was wrapped up.

While speaking to a daily, a source said “The KGF sequel is 70 percent complete. Yash and his producer Vijay Kirgandur and director Prashanth Neel will wait for the rest of the 30 percent to be completed before announcing a release date.”

Apparently, it seems that KGF: Chapter 2 will come out during the summers.

The source further added, “Yash wants to ensure his younger fans have access to KGF Chapter 2. Let’s not forget, his fan-base is at its most dense in the pre-teenage bracket. The violence will, therefore, be toned down although the theme is dark and sinister.”

The upcoming movie is being directed by Prashanth Neel and also stars Sanjay Dutt.

You Might Also Like